Thursday, July 15, 2010

2010-2011 KITS

I will be uploading a large kit pack as soon as all the EPL home and away kits for the 2010-11 season have been officially released, and created of course, by me. This will be some time mid August I presume. I will only be making kits for a few number of clubs outside of the EPL.

Kits I plan to make are:
AC MILAN
AEK ATHENS
AJAX
ANDERLECHT
ARSENAL
ASTON VILLA
ATLETICO MADRID
BARCELONA
BAYERN MUNCHEN
BENFICA
BIRMINGHAM
BLACKBURN
BLACKPOOL
BOCA JUNIORS
BOLTON
CHELSEA
DAGENHAM AND REDBRIDGE
EVERTON
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM
FC PORTO
FC TWENTE
FULHAM
GALATASARAY
GLASGOW CELTIC
GLASGOW RANGERS
HAMBURG
INTERNAZIONALE
JUVENTUS
LAZIO
LEEDS UNITED
LIVERPOOL
LYON
MAN CITY
MAN U
MIDDLESBROUGH
NEWCASTLE
OLYMPIACOS
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN
PORTSMOUTH
PSV EINDHOVEN
READING
REAL MADRID
RIVER PLATE
STOKE
SUNDERLAND
TOTTENHAM
WERDER BREMEN
WEST BROM
WEST HAM
WIGAN
WOLVES

But if you want the kit for your club created, just email me at jack_woz_ere@yahoo.com, or PM me on the official NSG forum with the club name and possibly an image, and I will include them in the kit pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment